Thursday, January 17, 2008

You Make My Day!



Thank you so much to Theresa who gave me this award! Theresa and I "met" through a mutual blogger friend, Amy. Theresa and I seem to have a lot in common...and not just our names! We both love the Lord, are into making bread with fresh ground wheat, and homeschooling...just to name a few. We are even the same age...exactly one month apart! (Since I was born a month early, I guess we are truly the same age. :o) Although we may never meet in person, it's fun "meeting" and getting to know each other.

So, here's what you do with this award:

“Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times.”

This is difficult because I know lots of people...bloggers and non-bloggers...who bring happiness into my life. So I may cheat a bit and name a few non-bloggers, as well! And if you are reading this and I didn't name you, it's not because you don't make my day!

First, I'll name:

Alberta: This is one of my non-blogging readers. Alberta is my aunt and is very special to me. Lots of times when I don't feel like blogging, I remember that she enjoys reading my blog and it encourages me to blog about something! If she were to blog, I know it would make my day! I love you, Aunt Alberta!

Amy: Amy's blog is where I found Theresa...so that made my day last week! Amy is so open and honest in her blogging. She's dealt with a lot of grief in the last few years and although I've never met her in real life, I feel her pain. She also has a good sense of humor and is very creative. I just never know what I'll find on her blog!

Marsha: Marsha makes me laugh and smile a lot! She's witty and has a way of making the simplest post into something hilarious. She has such cute kids too! :o)

Linda: This is a new blog for me. Linda has lots of readers at her blog and I can see why. Her posts are funny and inspirational. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face and for giving me food for thought!

Big Mama: Okay, I don't even know her real name, but I love her blog. I've only been visiting it for a few weeks, but she cracks me up. Sometimes I just need comic relief, and her blog is a great place to get it! Thanks Big Mama!

Perri: What can I say about Perri? Perri is the one who got me started blogging. She is one of the few internet friends I've met in real life and can now claim as an IRL friend! She's funny and very real. Love you Perri!

Beth: My Precious Daughter! She doesn't blog very often, but she makes my day...every day! I love you!!!

The Mrs: Now I do know her name, but since she doesn't put her name on her blog, I won't put her name on here! I enjoy seeing updates on her precious family in Britain (formerly of Canada). I've known her for many years via the internet, and love her sweet personality!

Gwen: This is another internet friend that I've met in real life. I met Gwen about a year and a half ago. She, her husband, and her kids were very sweet, and we had an enjoyable visit with them. Gwen always has sweet posts about her kids and it's fun to see what their homeschooling family is up to!

Ben: My son does not have a blog, but he enjoys posing for mine. So I'll add him to my list for making my day! I love you, Ben!

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."