Friday, January 11, 2008

President Who??

Okay, here's one more quiz to take to see who would be a good match for you for President. I actually liked this one better than the one I did the other day. Both times though, my best match was Huckabee. I guess it's a good thing I like him! :o)

www.vajoe.com

Speaking of Huckabee, I am very impressed with the way he handles criticism. It seems all of the candidates are into bashing another candidate, but that's not his way. He says the candidates should be telling what they can do for America. I agree! It gets very tiresome hearing all the candidate bashing!

If you live in Virginia, make sure you are registered to vote! Monday, January 14th is the last day to register to vote in the primary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked this quiz better too. And I scored the same as last time too. It wasn't Huckabee though ;-)

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."