Sunday, September 23, 2007

Home Economics

For Home-Ec, Beth is planning and preparing one meal a week for our family. I have to admit this is one of my better ideas! Not only do I get a scrumptious meal out of it, I don't have to prepare it!!! Yaah!!!!!

Here's a picture of her first meal. I don't recall the name of it, but it had lots of beans (her favorite)and hamburger. She also made her first loaf of homemade bread. She did a fantastic job!



Here's her second meal. It was chicken wrapped in bacon. Inside the chicken was a layer of cream cheese and chives. Again....scrumptious! She made rice, green beans, and homemade bread to go along with it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very impressive!

I have yet to make a loaf of bread. I'm intimidated by yeast. I know, I know... I should just TRY, right?

Great job on the meals, Beth! We like bacon wrapped chicken too-- except we'll cook the bacon ahead of time since we like it really crispy. Mmmmm... I think I know what we'll have for supper tomorrow!

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."