Tuesday, September 11, 2007

September 11th

As I woke up this morning, the radio alarm reminded me that today is September 11th. It's been six years since that awful day when terrorists invaded our "safe" country.

I was listening to a man on the radio say that he got engaged two years ago on September 11th. That makes for a nice memory for that day.

Then I was thinking "Hmmmm, September 11th, September 11th, why is that ringing a bell?" (other than the obvious) And then I remembered, "Ben asked Jesus to be his Savior a year ago today!" Now we have something good to celebrate on September 11th. No terrorist can take that away from us!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is definitely something to remember, celebrate and praise God for! You are absolutely right-- NO ONE can EVER take that away!!!

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."