Monday, September 24, 2007

I just noticed something -- You're Beautiful!

After Beth got her eyebrows waxed on Tuesday, Ruthie treated us all to ice cream at Dairy Queen. That was a nice treat for all of us! The scales definitely reflected the "nice treats" we enjoyed while Ruthie was here! But that's not what I'm writing about right now. After Dairy Queen we went to the park to let the kids play. Ben was playing with a couple of boys who were younger than him, and after Beth played for a little while, she joined Ruthie and I on the park bench.

We were sitting there, minding our own business, when a little 6 year old boy, named Ben (not my Ben), came up to Beth and said, "I just noticed something -- you're beautiful!" Then he ran back to his play.

Beth, Ruthie, and I sat there open mouthed for a few seconds before we burst out laughing.

Now that's my favorite thing to say to Beth, "I just noticed something -- you're beautiful."

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."