Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Postcards Across America -- Revisited

Ben is still in search of a few state postcards for his geography project! I had some success posting this here last time, so I thought I'd give it another try. In May, our homeschool group has a project fair. Ben is doing a geography project this year and one aspect of it is "Postcards Across America." He wants to have a state postcard from each of the 50 states. If you, or someone you know, can send him one of the following state postcards would you please email me at: ihomeschool247 at yahoo dot com (written correctly, of course) and I'll send you our mailing address. Thanks so much! Here's the list of states he still needs:

COLORADO (on its way)

IDAHO

KANSAS **Update: Someone is sending this one**

LOUISIANA

MARYLAND (on its way)

MASSACHUSETTS **Update** Jackie called me today from MA and they are mailing a postcard...Yaah!

MINNESOTA

MONTANA

NEBRASKA **Update: Someone is sending this one**

NEVADA

NEW MEXICO (my brother is going there this week so we may get this one)

NORTH DAKOTA

OKLAHOMA

SOUTH DAKOTA

UTAH (on its way! Thank you Lynne!)

WEST VIRGINIA

WYOMING

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."