Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What Kind of Flower are You?


I am a
Sunflower


What Flower
Are You?




You Are a Sunflower
"When your friends think smile, they think of you. There is not a day that goes by that you can't find something good about the world and your fellow human."

After I read this to the kids, Ben asked "so what's good about today?" So I told him again how thankful I am that we found out about his Daddy's heart and that he can have surgery to fix it, and I told him how glad I am that he did so well in math today. Beth said "what about me?" So I thought, and thought (not that she's bad, but I had to think of something for today), and then she said "I reminded you that I needed to use my eye drops!" So there you have it...good things about all the people in my household! But don't ask me to find good things about our pets....that's not going to happen!

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."