Friday, March 14, 2008

Ta Daaaaa!


Remember the romantic evening Neal and I had looking for microwaves? Well, it finally arrived! Wahoo!!!! It was a booger to put up though. Beth and I held it up, while Neal screwed it in. The problem was with the template though. They have this easy to use template to guide you for the holes for the screws. Pshaw...not! Poor guy had to redo the holes three times before he got it to work! This picture was of the last time he was working on it...I decided to give my poor arms a break and let my back do the work. I felt kinda like a pack mule!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Cute kitchen! Funny picture! :o)

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."