Friday, March 14, 2008

Tired & Distracted

I've been awake since before 4:00 this morning. I was hungry then, but didn't let myself eat anything. Around 10:00 I finally got an opportunity to make me some oatmeal (I was excited to use my new microwave). Around 11:00 I took my shower and about 12:00 I went into the kitchen to make the kids lunch. For the past couple of hours I kept wondering why I was so hungry after eating a bowl of oatmeal, but just shrugged it off. When I walked into the kitchen I noticed something was in the microwave. Guess why I was so hungry?

There was my bowl of oatmeal! I never did eat it!!!

Ever have one of those "DUH" moments??? That wasn't my first one, but it was a pretty bad one. :o)

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Are you possibly just a little stressed?!

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."