Monday, April 14, 2008

Day Five of Recovery

Neal moves to a regular floor today! We're seeing some progress with the pacemaker, but will know more later. Neal's blood pressure stayed high last night, so we're working on getting that down. Other than that, he's doing really well!

I spoke with Mike Branham's mom this morning. The 4-wheeler fell back on his face and crushed most of the bones in his face and he broke 5 bones in his back (no paralysis!). He also has no brain swelling! They will do surgery on his face tomorrow. They will make an incision from ear to ear over the top of his head and pull everything down to work on the bones of his face. They're main focus, apparently, are his eyes and eye sockets. They are concerned that he will be blind or may not be able to move his eyes from side to side. Since we're moving to another floor, I don't know if I'll continue to hear updates or not, but please keep praying for this young man.

Neal and I started studying Adonai this morning...The Lord of lords!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hi,
My name is shannon and I design blogs. I recently posted a blog design with a bee theme that you might be interested in. If you want to check it out go to www.eightcrazydesigns.blogspot.com

BTW....your header verse is one of my favorites!

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."