Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday

Another good day. :o) A very RESTFUL day!!! We all stayed home the entire day. For church we watched Jonathan Falwell on The Old Time Gospel Hour (if that's what it is still called), and by the way I think he is doing an excellent job. I really enjoy hearing him preach. Then we turned off the TV and shared what the Lord had taught each of us through the past couple of weeks. It was neat hearing the kids insights. Then we read some scriptures and prayed together.

This afternoon we watched "Hondo." An old John Wayne movie. Neal dozed off and on throughout it, but watched most of it. I took a nap after it went off, and Neal tried to but wasn't successful. That's probably a good thing so that he'll sleep better tonight.

Last night I got asparagus out of our garden! Yaah! I steamed it tonight and we ate it with some chicken salad that Neal's sister Janet made for us. Yum! We all love steamed asparagus, so that was a big hit. Unfortunately asparagus is one of the foods that thickens the blood, so Neal had that in place of his spinach today. We'll go tomorrow sometime to have his blood tested. Hopefully we're doing a good job.

That's about it...a very uneventful day. Hallelujah! ;o)

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."