Monday, November 12, 2007

Birthdays, Birthdays, Everywhere!

Neal's 41st birthday was last Tuesday...November 6th....Election Day. Poor fella, he works part time for the Registrar's Office in our county and he had to get up at 4:00 Tuesday morning and didn't get home until a little past 10:30 that night! Not much of a birthday!

Since Tuesday and Wednesday were a bust (after work Wednesday he crashed), we decided to celebrate on Friday. I made him one of his favorite dinners: Spicy Curry Chicken and Cous Cous. I made some Flan for dessert (I cheated though -- I used the Jello mix. Shhhh...) Then we went to a play at a local college. They put on a very good production of The Rainmaker. After the play we went to Dairy Queen for a post-play dessert ;o). We all had a great time celebrating with "Daddy."

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."