Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm......

I read this on Amy's blog and thought it would be fun to do.

The rules are: Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the questions. They must be real places, names, things … nothing made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question. If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can’t use my answers! So join in the fun…

My name: Teresa
Famous Singer: Tony Orlando (that's a blast from the past!)
Four letter word: Trip
Street: Taylor St.
Color: Tan
Gifts/Presents: Toys
Vehicle: Taurus
Things in a Souvenir Shop: taxes
Boy’s Name: Tony
Girl’s Name: Toni
Movie Title: Top Gun
Drink: Tea
Occupation: Taxicab Driver
Celebrity: Tom Hanks
Magazine: The Old Schoolhouse Magazine
City: Tallahassee
Pro Sports: Tennis
Fruit: Tangerine
Reason for Being Late for Work: Tire was flat
Something You Throw Away: Toenails
Things You Shout: Totally!
Cartoon Character: Tom (as in Tom & Jerry)

TAG! If you’re reading this and want to Participate, then you’re tagged! But please let me know you did it so I can come read your answers! It’s fun to do!

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."