Monday, November 26, 2007

Postcards Across America

As I mentioned in a much earlier post, Ben is doing a state history project where he is collecting postcards from all 50 states. These are the states we still need:

Arizona
Colorado
Georgia (I can't believe that!)
Idaho
Kansas
Louisiana
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Jersey
New Mexico
North Dakota
Oklahoma
South Dakota
Utah
West Virginia
Wyoming

(I do have a Hoover Dam postcard that I can use for Nevada, but we're trying to get the state on the front of all the postcards.)

Do you live in one of these states??? ;o)

1 comment:

Virginia Revoir said...

I got Arizona for you. Just email me your address and I'll send it. :)

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."