Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Spirit of Christmas Award

My friend Amy, awarded me with The Spirit of Christmas Award. I was very touched and honored when I read what this means:

"This award is for those who talk about and show the spirit of Christmas in their blogs.

What is the Spirit of Christmas you ask?

Quite simply it is those that have a generous and giving nature. Those who care about others. Those who have a kind word to say or a broad shoulder to lean on in the times that others need that. Those who display the “Spirit of Christmas”.

I am giving it to five and you should too. Those that have touched your heart with their kind and giving and caring nature."


I want to give this award to the five following bloggers, because they are so good at encouraging and lifting me up...even if it's just through my reading their blogs, or nice comments they leave on my blog. Thank you, Amy....

Marsha at Our Homeschool and Other Such Happenings

Perri at My Life in Bits and Pieces

Jenny at Virginia's Family Adventures

Angie -- Even though she doesn't have a blog, she exemplifies the Spirit of Christmas Award. She does have a website for her face painting business though -- Faces Alive.

Beth -- my lovely daughter, even though it would be nice if she blogged more often!

No comments:

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."